Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Richa Gangopadhyay as politician’s daughter

Richa Gangopadhyay is debuting as heroine in telugu film industry with ‘Leader’ movie. The actress was recently being seen in lot of programmes in TV for promoting her upcoming flick. The actress was into modeling earlier and done ads such as Dabur Vatika, Medimix soap etc.

Richa is said to be playing the role of a politician’s daughter who is the CEO of a TV Channel. The actress said that the role she played in the film is nearer to her real life nature. The actress said, “I felt as if Sekhar Kammula has designed this particular role only for me. I’m a very determined person and fight for my rights. I know what I want and I work hard till I achieve them. My role in this film is also similar to what I am in real life.”

Let’s wish all the best to the new actress!