Friday, June 6, 2008

Amisha-Saif do a sizzling number for Thoda...


Amisha Patel is going all glam for her next release Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic. "You are going to see a much more of me" says the actress who plays a character called Mallaika in the film.

"My character is extremely entertaining, but she is very different from me. I'm educated and I've never been a giggly girl," says Amisha.

"Even her body language and mannerisms are very different. It was difficult as I had to learn how to act like an airhead bimbo," she adds.

Amisha also has a sizzling number with Saif Ali Khan in the film.

"A lot is happening in the song as it's the turning point in the film. It's the first film in the history of Indian cinema that has a song that has lip sync under water," she says.

Amisha is certainly having a ball being one of the Yash Raj women.

"Yash Raj has always presented its women so well, right from the time of Yashji's films," she says.

That is true with everyone going ga-ga over Kareena's look in Tashan, however the film didn't go down well at the box-office, hope that is not the case with Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic.

No comments: